Made specifically for those who are looking to compete, the Sierra holster has a variety of mounting options available to help you achieve the perfect cant and ride height. Standard features include:
- Deep slide cutouts for quicker draw times
- TurboProp for retention adjustment on the fly
- Adjustable cant
- Adjustable ride height (with TurboDrop option)
- Lifetime warranty
Customizable options include:
- A variety of colors and patterns chosen specifically with women in mind (see examples of prints in the photos).
Belt Attachment options:
- BladeTech Drop Off-Set (D.O.S.) with ASR: The Drop Off-Set allows for a comfortable ride height and quick draw. The ASR attaches to your belt by threading your belt through the loop holes on the attachment.
- BladeTech Drop Off-Set (D.O.S.) with TekLok: The Drop Off-Set allows for a comfortable ride height and quick draw. TekLok belt attachment allows you to securely attach your holster to your belt by clamping the clip to your belt and locking in place. This ensures that your holster won't slide along your belt.
- TurboDrop: aluminum machined, with offset hanger slots that allow for fast adjustments of cant and ride height. Attaches to your belt by tightening the metal plate around your belt. Helps ensure that your holster won't slide along your belt.
Shipping time can take 2-4 weeks, as each holster is custom made, hand buffed, and quality inspected.